Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 6

Weight: 349.6
Mood: shifting
So I wasn't disappointed when I weighed in because I kind of know that this is my sticking point...in the past I got discouraged at this stage, but I feel ok right now. I did the SWF last night and it was totally useless and made me sick. According to the book, you have to listen to your body, and my body is screaming not to do that flush again. I didn't finish all the juice today, because my stomach has been on edge ever since last night. I drank water though, so that's good. My blood sugar is down to 127, which I am loving. The hunger pangs are still around, and the cravings are not gone either. In fact, I have been smelling sausage pizza all day and there isn't any around! Then I start thinking about all the different kinds of sausage and the different ways to prepare and eat it! So I did some exercise to take my mind off of it. It didn't.

I drank some peppermint herbal tea to try to calm my stomach, no luck so far. Anyhow, here's a picture of me. I am wearing the Army t-shirt that I bought to motivate me. I thought I was smiling, but my stomach was hurting so I guess that outweighed the smile:


Dear Lord,
even when I am having a bad day, I will praise you. You are the amazing God who saved me from death and gave me a new life. Help me to live that new life for you. I give you all the praise and all the glory for everything that I accomplish.
Thank you Jesus.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment