Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 10, the end of the cleanse

Weight: 342.6
Mood: relieved...

So today was the last day of the master cleanse. Here are my thoughts about it. First, I think that fasting in and of itself is a good thing. It helps you work on your discipline and flushes out your system, or at least gives your liver and kidneys a rest. I don't really believe the claims of the master cleanse, but people tell me that I look healthier, glowing even, so that's good. The cravings, which were the main reason that I did this, never went away. I am craving healthy foods now too, so it's not total crap. I lost a lot of weight, and I plan to continue dieting to reach my goal. I can tell you that my beautiful sister said that she craved the juice after the cleanse was over...I couldn't even stomach the juice any more, and I went with water only today. I also had a some tic-tacs to clear the nasty flavor from my mouth. My sweet wife started making the soup I talked about yesterday- although it's a day early, so the smell has been killing me all evening! delicious. but how can you complain when your wife makes you exactly what you request, early or not? She's pretty awesome.
Here's my final pic, and in case you are too lazy to look back, I am putting my starting pic above it! I will keep posting to this blog, though not daily as I continue my diet. Thanks for reading.









Dear Lord,
Thank you for getting me through this first step in my weight loss. Please help me to continue to do your will in all aspects of my life. Thank you for never leaving my side. and thank you for loving me. I am yours!
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment