Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 5 and the return of the SWF

Weight: 349.8
Mood: skeptical but ok

Hey, short post today. I didn't lose as much overnight as the previous nights, but I am not doing the cleanse for the weight loss, but for the reduction or resetting of my cravings and appetite. I bought pizza for the kids tonight and it was still really tempting. I thought it was supposed to get easier on day 5, but maybe not...

I am doing the salt water flush tonight, in fact I am in the middle of it right now. I better run!

Here's the picture of me for the day: I thought I would smile a little this time...










Dear Lord, Thank you for keeping me from eating that pizza! Thank you for the little things that you do every day for me that I take for granted. Please continue to let me feel your presence. I want to do your will.
I love you Lord.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment