Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 8, and filter feeding.

Weight: 345.6
Mood: truthfully, I'm sick of lemons. and I love lemons.

So today I slept late. I didn't make the lemonade for the day because I had a short day at work and figured i would make some when I got home. I wasn't any hungrier than any other day, so that's good. My wife dropped the kids off at my work so I could take them to the Pastors Conference at FBC. She bought them some food before they came, and Rina, my #1 daughter, heated her sandwich up before we got in the car. I. almost. died. It smelled really good. I started inhaling really big and when they asked what I was doing, I said, "filter feeding". (It's a thing. look it up.)



I made some lemonade for the rest of the day, sans cayenne. I am leaving out he cayenne for the next two days because my body is telling me too. It's also telling me to eat, though, so I don't know if I can trust it. Either way, I think skipping the cayenne will be fine. For those of you wondering about the "cleanse" part of the process, including ...let's say, bathroom topics, everything is still going fine. Nothing earth shattering, and it follows along the lines of what other master cleansers are saying about the issue.

I was happy with the weight loss, and then it hit me how close I was approaching the 330s... haven't seen them in several years! I know people say that you gain at least half back, but somebody tell me why? Sure, part of it is water weight, but guess what? it's still weight, and 70% of your body is water weight. Also, being as heavy as I am, I supposedly burn 2500 calories a day just by being alive. If that is the case, coupled with the fact that I am only taking in 660 calories per day, well, you do the math. SO my hypothesis is, the fatter you are when you start this thing, the less you will gain back. Anyone got any results that contradict this? I am willing to admit my hypothesis is wrong if the science doesn't support it.

Well, this post is getting long so I am going to stop now. Here is my picture of the day. I'm smiling because there's only 2 days left!









Dear Lord,
The discipline that you have given me this week is truly a gift. I thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for me. Two days to go and I honestly could not have done it without you. It makes me realize more and more that I should depend on you for everything.
I love you Lord.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment